Britrail Flexi Pass - Low Season Promotion : Prices / info
BritRail Low Season Promotion
Imagine all you can see and do in England, Scotland and Wales from breathtaking views of rolling countrysides, incredible castles and bustling cities by travelling on the rail networks of Great Britain.
The Britrail Flexi Pass is a Flexi Pass valid for any 3, 4 or 8 days within a 1 month period or any 15 days within a 2 month period. Travel days may be used consecutively or non consecutively.
A day of rail travel is a 24 hour period from midnight to midnight. This allows for unlimited travel on any number of trains for each day of use.
Not travelling between 01 November - 28 February 2017? Please click here for the regular Britrail Flexi Pass.
Click a Price to Make a Booking
Prices are in $AUD per person
Pass Issuance Fee
Please note: a Pass Issuance Fee of $10.00 per pass will be added to the above prices.
Delivery fees: e-Vouchers are free of charge for booking which ONLY contain Eurostar, UK or French journey trains (must start in France), e-Ticket is free of charge for booking which ONLY contain Eurostar, UK, French journey trains or Spanish trains(subject to certain routes), $10 Australia Post (registered or express), $18 Courier, .
NotesPrices will be subject to change on a weekly basis unless paid in full.
- Travellers get 20% off their BritRail Pass, BritRail England Pass and BritRail South West Pass.
- Sale between: 01 October 2016 - 22 February 2017
- Travel between: 01 November - 28 February 2017 (All travel must be completed by 23:59 on 28 February 2017)
- Valid on: Adult and Child passes in 1st and 2nd class
- Children: Children aged under 5 years are free of charge however are not entitled to a seat.
- Child: 5 - 15 years