Get in quick, European summer rail schedules are now opening!
Wednesday, 19 April 2017
We are pleased to advise that rail networks in seven European countries have now released their northern hemisphere summer schedules, enabling you to secure seats on key point-to-point rail journeys.
Schedules are now available for rail services in France, Belgium, The Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland, Germany and England, along with Eurostar and the OBB Night Trains, which travel through a number of popular European countries.
In addition, more than half of summer schedules have been released for Italy, with the remainder due for release over the next six weeks.
Examples of some of the key routes now available:
- Eurostar – London – Paris book until 9th December
- UK Virgin Trains – London – Edinburgh flexible fares book until 21st October
- ICE – Munich – Berlin book until 18th October
- France Spain High Speed – Paris – Barcelona book until 27th August
- TGV – Paris – Nice book until 26th August
- TGV Lyria – Paris – Zurich book until 26th August
- Thalys – Paris – Brussels/Amsterdam book until 18th August
- Trenitalia – Rome – Venice book until 10th August
- Italo – Milan – Venice book until 30th July
- Glacier Express – Zermatt – St Moritz book until 18th July
- OBB Nightjet – Venice – Munich overnight book until 18th July
- Railjet – Vienna – Salzburg book until 18th July
- Eurocity – Budapest – Prague book until 18th July
Remember many of these routes will continue to increase their date range day by day so feel free to ask one of our team or check on our website if you are looking for a service beyond these dates.
If you do not wish to book online we welcome you to contact us by phone or email or you can chat online with us for any questions regarding making a booking.