JR Kansai Wide Area Rail Pass : Prices / info
Explore the region known for its incredible number of temples, shrines, and gardens.
The JR Kansai Wide Area Pass connects the Kansai Area (Kyoto, Osaka, Kobe) to Kansai-airport, Shiga, Tsugura, the Okayama Area, the Nankai Area, Kinosaki-Onsen and Shingu.
In what was the political and cultural center of Japan for many centuries, the area is rich in cultual history. Walk through impressively manicured gardens, explore temple upon temple and try to spot the elusive Geisha's in Kyoto.
Head over to Osaka and get lost in the hustle and bustle of the neon lit Dotonbori, feast on some of the best street food that Japan has to offer and meet a few thousand friendly deer in Nara.
The JR Kansai Area Wide Pass will take you to some of the most iconic Japanese sights and allow you to experience all this great area has to offer.
Delivery fees: e-Vouchers are free of charge for booking which ONLY contain Eurostar, UK or French journey trains (must start in France), e-Ticket is free of charge for booking which ONLY contain Eurostar, UK, French journey trains or Spanish trains(subject to certain routes), $10 Australia Post (registered or express), $18 Courier, .
NotesPrices will be subject to change on a weekly basis unless paid in full.
- Prices are updated weekly due to the Exchange Rate and are guaranteed until Monday 5pm.
- We cannot sell point to point tickets in Japan, they must be purchased locally.
- An Exchange Order is issued which must be presented in Japan, at a JR Rail Office in one of the following locations - Kyoto, Shin-Osaka, Osaka, Kansai-airport, Sannomiya, Okayama, Wakayama, Toyooka, Kinosaki-Onsen. You will receive two Exchange Order vouchers labelled A and B (located in top right hand corner) which must be presented locally within 3 months of issue date. Your Rail Pass is then valid for travel to commence within 1 month.
- Important: At the time of exchange you will be asked to fill out a short application form and to show your passport with the temporary visitor stamp that you received on entry into Japan. You must have your passport with you at time of the exchange a photocopy is not acceptable and without your passport the exchange cannot be made.
- Children under six years of age may travel free of charge if they do not occupy a seat i.e. are seated on their parent's lap. (One child per adult only) Otherwise, they will need a Child Rail Pass.
- Passengers may only purchase ONE Kansai WIDE Area Pass per visit to Japan.
*Reissue fees apply
- Child: 6 - 11 years