Norway Eurail Pass : Conditions
- Residents of Europe, Turkey and North Africa (Algeria, Morocco and Tunisia) are not eligible to purchase or use Eurail Norway Pass.
- Passes must be validated within 11 months of issuing date by a railway official in Norway.
- Passes must be validated prior to boarding the first train or first use of a bonus offer.
- Free Child Offer: Two children aged 4-11 years inclusive travels free for each paying adult or senior. The free child offer must be requested at the time of booking the adult or senior pass. Additional children aged 4-11 years purchase a Youth fare. Children under 4 years travel free if not occupying a seat / bed. Seat reservation fees still apply.
- 7:00pm rule does not apply
- Seat reservation fees are an additional charge and not inclusive in the cost of the pass.
- Comprehensive conditions of use can be found on the ticket cover.
- Passes must be presented for refund unused and not validated.
- A 25% cancellation fee plus GST (only in Australia) applies to totally unused passes returned within 6 months of issuing date.
- Eurail Norway Passes cannot be refunded or reissued if lost or stolen.