A Hop On Hop Off Pass offers a great way to see a number of European cities with a great view of the sights, strategically placed bus stops and interesting commentaries. The pass operates on an open dated basis for a 24 hour period that allows you to hop on/off as much as you wish. Many cities have open top buses and there is a range of recorded English commentary, live guide or multi lingual commentary depending upon the location.
Click here for London/UK Hop on Hop off passes
Delivery fees: e-Vouchers are free of charge for booking which ONLY contain Eurostar, UK or French journey trains (must start in France), e-Ticket is free of charge for booking which ONLY contain Eurostar, UK, French journey trains or Spanish trains(subject to certain routes), $10 Australia Post (registered or express), $18 Courier, .
Prices are reviewed monthly and may be subject to change. Rail Plus will honour the price when the booking is paid for in full. Costs are updated on the 1st business day of the month.
- Prices valid until 31st March 2016.
- Please note: Paris Hop-on-Hop off is run by Big Bus Paris.
- Child ages vary - see Conditions Tab above for child ages for each tour - Infants under 4/5yrs travel free
- Vouchers must be used within 3 months of the nominated date. Tickets valid for 24 hours or 48 hours
- Lisbon Tour will be a 48 hour tour until 31st Mar 2015. From April 1st 2015, the validity will change to 24 hours.